View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGDDYKWL View Post
All signs point to him being a go, although it's not a great matchup. If you like him much more than Wright and Kerley, then I'd roll with him barring a setback. That being said, I'm not a fan of starting guys coming off injury who haven't gotten full practices in, so I'd actually go with Wright. Also, not sure if you have room on the roster or a guy you can drop, but I like Emmanuel Sanders quite a bit this week. Great matchup, and no Antonio Brown. Not sure he's a whole heck of a lot better than Wright or Kerley, but might be something to consider.
Well its $5 a transaction and you can only drop position for position. Even if Amendola only gets me a few this week I like his upside for the rest of the season the most.

I'm dropping Robert Meachem for him. (I only still have Meachem cause of the trans charge and whoever I added woulda been buried on my depth chart anyway.)

You start 3 WRs. My other WRs are Green, T. Smith, Harvin, Brown and Little. I thought about Sanders but I was looking for someone with more than 1 week of upside.

Big Poppa Puck is offline   Reply With Quote