4 8 15 16 23 42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark11 View Post
few questions

-whats the name of the exact app for streaming movies/sports that you use
-what are some other great apps for movies/sports/general stuff
-im in canada and i think i can get gamecenter for free
-if i get a adaptor for ipad, can i watch clear games/movies and connect it to tv and watch crsytal clear stuff on the tv from ipad
-is there a limit for ipad, like a monthly cost and if you go over the limit it will cost alot more
3. Gamecenter requires a subscription, as someone already pointed out.
4. Since you have an Apple TV as well, it supports airplay with the iPad, although wifi is required. I'm not sure if Gamecenter specifically supports this, although I am HIGHLY doubting it does, since I plugged my laptop to the TV once and it said that I had to disconnect the external monitor in order to continue watching the game. Could be wrong though. If that doesn't work, you can get the Apple Digital AV Adapter and connect an HDMI cable from your iPad to your TV this way. Now-the tricky thing is that this cable is $50, and Apple has specifically made it impossible to use some cheap cable from China to do the job. It simply does not work. In order to get around this, you must jailbreak your iPad, and get Resupported on the Cydia store, which removes this configuration. Display-Out is another tweak from Cydia that would be used. Overall, this comes out to be WAY cheaper that $50. However, all new iPads are running some version of ios6 at this point, and there is no jailbreak for this so far, as Apple has added more security measures than ever before.
5. Not if you're on a wifi network. If you're planning to pay monthly for 3G/4G service, there are usually limits. Even with an unlimited iPhone plan from ATT for example, they still warned me that if I went over 3GB in a month again, they would slow my connection speeds.

Get a router in your home.

Rangers Fail is online now   Reply With Quote