Thread: Prospect Info: Official 2013 Draft Thread
View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Bluesnatic27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by reavesthemaniac View Post
This draft looks very deep, thats for sure. I would love to land a player like Adam Erne. He's a decently sized, strong, physical forward with a strong two-way presence. He'd fit perfectly in out system, like another Backes. Erne can easily surpass the 25g-25a-80PIM mark. He'd be a solid player on the PK. As much as I think Ryan Pulock will become a #1 D man in he NHL, the blues just do not have a need for him. Sure, having him paired with petro would be amazing, but it just doesnt make sense. Pulock's named has been heavily tossed up with the blue but I dont see it. Pulock has 15g-25a potential, but it's not needed on the blues. Anthony Duclair is also very intriguing, as he's still very raw, but has great hands and speed. However, IMO, he is too much like a Ty Rattie, and we need difference in out prospects. Ryan Kujawinski is also and intrigue, but he as had trouble with injuries and is very inexperienced.

I really like erne and suggest the blues draft him if possible. I wouldn't oppose drafting Zac Fucale, a goalie, as well.
I can understand that feeling, but I just feel if he was still on the board, I would definitely go for it. Mostly because of the thought of having Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, and Pulock on the same team would be a god send for me. All of those guys could easily get 40+ points consistently and two might get 55+ consistently. But I do agree that defense is not our first concern. Personally, I think we should use one of our seconds on Eric Roy. Not offensively gifted, but very, very solid defensively. Could be our own Jared Cowen if we took a chance on him. (Maybe that's not the best comparison, you guys got a better one I could use?)

Bluesnatic27 is offline   Reply With Quote