Thread: Prospect Info: Official Penguins Prospects Thread
View Single Post
Old
11-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Dangles78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
I think Morrow can step into the NHL right now and have a dramatic effect on their PP, transition game and puck retrevial.

The mistakes he would make in his own end, would be more than offset by his unique skills. Despres really struggled in his own end in the A, but was a better player in the NHL. I firmly believe the talent on the big Pens, would help Morrow thrive.

As for DP, ppl just need to watch him before being mad about who they passed on. He has elite skill and ppl will love him when they actually get to see what he can do.

I'm even loving Maatta now as I said, so I'm as happy as I have been with the farm, since I started following the Jacks.
I pretty much agree with you. Though I have no idea why you were ever down on Maatta at all. Maybe it's because I heavily watch the OHL compared to any other junior league, but was it his offensive decisions? I still have no idea why he fell so much, his injury shouldn't have caused that, but Philly messed up big not picking him...then again, they picked a player that fit their system, their element

....kinda like us...maybe these professionals know something hmm