View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 02:53 AM
TAnnala

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NjDevsRR View Post

What a joke of a post...yeah selling out games and attendance figures are more important. So what if we are 19-24th in attendance every year, we never lost fans in the last 15 years, and its not like we have awful attendance like Phoenix Dallas or NYI, its not even close.

Mentioning Ovechkin and 'its a team sport' is comical. I want to see Ovechkin return to form and be more responsible in games, Kovy did that when asked and he has flourished since then.

An even bigger joke is you think Kovy is the reason why Parise went to Minny, this is borderline trolling.
Agreed, when talking about two hockey players we should not take in to account the amount of fans they draw. Truth is that Ovechkin pretty much saved the Capitals franchise. That does not make him a better player tough.

I don't get why you say Ovechkin is not a team player? You have some insight about it? He is the captain, (even if i would have not chose him, but what do i know?) and the face of the team. He has been a stellar Playoff performer and i would not consider their playoff disappointment's his fault.

TAnnala is offline   Reply With Quote