View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 02:16 AM
JP Mick
Fire trucks beware!

vCash: 120
Injured Cats: If the lockout ended today, what would our team look like?

Just a thought since we might actually see a half season if the NHLPA and Bettman and Co. get their thick heads to figure out a solution to this mess.
A few of our players injured themselves overseas playing during the lockout and a couple were already banged up.
I just wanted to try and and figure out who would be healthy and ready to go if MAYBE a deal was struck and I could finally get my proper hockey fix instead of watching way too much basketball and car racing.

Injuries:

Kris Versteeg- Hip surgery -- as of Oct. 27, he is skating but still recovering and has not been cleared for hockey contact.

Sean Bergenheim- Groin? Lower Body injury-- only played two games in Finland and had to fly back for medical treatment.

Tomas Kopecky- Dislocated Shoulder-- This happened recently in Slovakia and he should be out for a while. Flew back here for medical treatment. Dislocated shoulders are not an injury that heals quick, especially for someone that plays like Kopecky.

Erik Gudbranson- Shoulder injury-- Erik hurt his shoulder working out at the iceplex in early October and was said to be out for four months. Haven't heard much since.

Marcel Goc- Torn Ligament-- Goc wil be out for "weeks" as he got himself hurt playing in Germany.

Anyone care to guess a starting lineup if these guys are still injured and we start playing some good ole' hockey again?
Also, if anyone has updates on these injuries please let us know!

JP Mick is online now   Reply With Quote