View Single Post
11-09-2012, 02:26 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
Redman or Boldin for flex?

cobb on bye, mcfadden injured...
Sounds like Redman will in fact be splitting carries. If that's the case, I'd lean Boldin despite Redman's favorable matchup.

Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Rivers or Alex Smith for QB#2?
I know Rivers has been terrible this year, but I'd still lean with him. The Bucs have given up a ton of points to QBs/WRs.

Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post
Well its $5 a transaction and you can only drop position for position. Even if Amendola only gets me a few this week I like his upside for the rest of the season the most.

I'm dropping Robert Meachem for him. (I only still have Meachem cause of the trans charge and whoever I added woulda been buried on my depth chart anyway.)

You start 3 WRs. My other WRs are Green, T. Smith, Harvin, Brown and Little. I thought about Sanders but I was looking for someone with more than 1 week of upside.
I hear ya, definitely not worth picking Sanders up for five bucks for one week.

Originally Posted by GrigsAndGirgs View Post
Mark Ingram (vs Atlanta)
Daryl Richardson (@San Francisco)
Joique Bell (@ Minnesota)

Leaning towards Ingram. Waiver wire has Taiwan Jones (but even against the Ravens, no reason to trust a Oakland back not named McFadden), Peyton Hillis, and DeAngelo Williams.
I'd be tempted to go Jones (or perhaps Reece), but it's obviously a gamble. Not a PPR league I assume? If it is, I'd go Bell (or Reece if he's available). If it's not, Richardson has a bad matchup, and at least with Ingram you've got the chance for a TD (although I'm afraid Ivory will significantly eat into his workload again). These are real close to me, but I guess I'd lean Ingram.

Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Malcom Floyd @TB or Mike Williams vsSD?
Williams has had a good week 4 of the past 5 (and really has been pretty good all year). Even though I like the matchup better for Floyd I think I'd go Williams.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote