View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 06:43 AM
kento19
@kento19

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfel View Post
A very long interview with Duchene here. I picked out some quotes, but you guys can run it through Google Translate if you like.

Doesn't like the road in Sweden
"Road games are tough since the travelling schedule sucks compared to the NHL. But that was something that I was expecting; some trips can take up to seven hours and then you're playing right after that. I'm trying to adjust."

"I'm enjoying my time here. The team has been struggling to find consistency between games, but we've got another month to fix that (before contract is up)."

On the lockout
"The news have been positive the last few days, so there might be cause for optimism about getting a season going soon, hopefully within a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to putting on an NHL jersey again. Hopefully I'll be in shape by then."

On his line
"We (Duchene, Stalberg, Brunnstrom) have been together almost every game. We have some good chemistry, but me and Stalberg are practially at the end of pre-season, so we have a few things to work on still."

On the SEL
"Neither of us have played in the SEL before; we're still not used to the big ice surface. It's not easy coming to a new league. Everyone opponent is new to you, you have no idea how they're gonna play. Some teams are really hard to play against."
This guy is going to come back and explode. He's playing top level hockey and is staying in shape. Gaining confidence, and that will carry over to the nhl.

kento19 is offline   Reply With Quote