View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 08:44 AM
UsernameWasTaken
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
Loved Leivo's board work. Extremely impressed after watching last night. That entire line was by far the best for team OHL. Other notables would probably be the shutdown pairing of Percy and De'melo. They absorbed the majority of the important defensive responsibilities and Russia got nothing on the PP.

Brett Richie was very impressive until he took that horrible penalty at the end of the game.

Unimpressed with Strome, Murphy. Koekoek really only got beat once which cost the team a goal, the rest of his game was decent. I looked to Murphy and Strome to run the offense and quarter back this team. They looked completely flat, Murphy is usually flying around the ice, he looked like he could barley skate. I really hope Murphy is cut from team Canada because he was underwhelming in the summer and once again i was extremely dissapointed with his play. Seemed uninspired. There are a lot of kids who can pick up the slack and want to be there. He seems to entitled.
Don't count on it. With Spott has head coach, I'm sure he'll make the team, no matter how underwhelming his play

UsernameWasTaken is offline   Reply With Quote