View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 08:45 AM
GuelphStormer

vCash: 500
so, is this it? is this the final crazy moment when the roller coaster comes flying down the rail out of control? the big climax?

fast editing, flashing vignettes of the cast of characters as the coaster begins to take flight ...

joyce clark devilishly rubbing her blood soaked hands at the base of the teetering structure, laughing maniacally and clutching that well-worn photo of dreamboat shane.

greg jamison sitting in the back of his idling 1982 limo, cigarello smoke wafting out the window, nervously spilling a bottomless Glenlivet as he mutters "yes sir, of course sir" on the phone to NYC.

elaine scruggs donning her blue and red "G" cape as she rushes to save the town.

phil lieberman snoring away in his council chair, three days after the meeting ended.

darcy olsen taking a tray of cupcakes out of the oven with an all-knowing twinkle in her eye.

matthew hulsizer staying up late, cursing his mom for making him work on his remedial english assignment.

rebekah sanders enjoying a cup of peppermint tea, relieved she no longer needs to cover it all.

off in the distance, a small clown car whirling around in donuts, desperately trying to point towards saskatoon.

tj hocking confused and scratching his head as a hand reaches out with change at the chik-fil-a drive thru.

ed beasley and craig tindall, heads in hands, consoling each other on the edge of their jack's warehouse loveseat, cursing the gods for ruining their master plan.

... and Judge Redfield T. Baum, scuffed leather shoes resting on the desk, musing out his window as the sun sets, "i told them. they should have just taken balsillie's fifty million".

please tell me this is finally the end of the franchise ... the team and the movie ... i dont think we can take any more.