View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 08:55 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
I have to admit, I think smaller hickeys are easier to hide, but more power to you for supporting the larger ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
The problem is not Hickey, it was the fact the Kings drafted Martinez, Doughty and Voynov and they all jumped up and made the club and they are all young. Kings like the 3 puck movers, 3 stay at home combo on defense.

So, as of now, Hickey is toast unless they trade Voynov or Martinez. Muzzin has a shot because he can take over for Mitchell or Scuderi because he plays a more physical game than Hickey and if he doesn't produce has the size to become a stay at home type guy.
Doughty, Hickey, Voynov and Martinez... of the one NOT in the Kings line up you'd think it'd be the guy grabbed in the 5th round, not the one who went 4th overall. Hickey has had some hurdles for sure, but to expect him to beat out Martinez (who I like, but isn't ever going to be an all-star) isn't asking much of a 4th overall pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
I like Hickey but I'd offer him to Chicago for Beach and see if they bite.

Hickey and Loktionov for Beach and a pick.
Frankly I hope they try and land Paajarvi from Edmonton (cost would be Hickey + I know). Kid has upside of Jere Lehtinen.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote