View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 09:26 AM
PatriceBergeronFan
U.S. Army Hooah!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by supert View Post
I am an Oiler fan and would not do this deal , but tell me one thing .Where in the 2012 draft was there a defenseman that was better then Hamilton ? There was not one . 2013 maybe with Seth Jones .

I do agree with the OP that the Oilers need a another center and a # 1 d man , but not at the cost of giving up 2 first OA draft picks . I think there will be a season ,much more of a push this time to get something done . We are still going to suck , I am hoping not 30 place finish ,but we will probably be picking top 10 which should get us our # 2 center . Then we just need to find a big hard hitting # 1 d man . We have enough PMD . Then we need to build our bottom six . We may have some of these players in the AHL that will be ready to go in 2013/2014 season .
You guys certainly have a promising future for sure. I look forward to rooting for you guys in the playoffs again someday. Good post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Myers View Post
Hall >> Seguin
Yak >>>>>>> Hamilton

Hamilton is good but not on the same level as the other 3 mentioned. If EDM really wanted a defensemen, Rielly, Reinhart, Murray would have been much better options
You gotta be kidding me!

PatriceBergeronFan is online now   Reply With Quote