View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzappa View Post
Is there a way this (possible) plan can be exposed more publicly and to all the new councillors be informed of the meetings/vote in advance?
.... you mean like give rise to pause, insert an Apostrophe'? Shutdown these Playground Psychotics, stop them from committing the city to a $320M folly with Uncle Meat?... I believe it will be Moon. See, You Cant Do That on Stage Anymore. Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowining Witch.Time to put an end to these purveyors of Burnt Weeny Sandwiches, shut down their stand.... ever tell you about the time Weasels Ripped My Flesh? Dreadful experience. Hideous really. Never really did recover. Still wake up in the middle of the night screaming the screams of silence no one ever hears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whileee View Post
Clark might feel some sense of personal satisfaction at voting "aye" in her final act...
... exactly, and thats whats so frightening about this. She has motive
(which may now include vengeance) and seemingly the means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcwpg View Post
The NHL has no morals. Never has and never will.
.... Bingo. Beyond irresponsible. Cold, calculating and callous to wantonly push a host city right over the edge. One who has already gone well beyond the call of duty in being more than accommodating & generous. If it was up to me, Id "over-pay" to the tune of $6M in AMF's per annum over the first 5yrs, that amount decreasing with performance & incentive bonuses increasing over the life of the agreement, and, Id give the owner an "out" whereby if within the next 4yrs their unable to meet the minimum thresholds, still bleeding red-ink, they serve 12mnths notification that they plan to leave, the city receiving 6mnths to prospect & secure a new owner at an agree'd upon price, books opened, the entire process open & transparent. None of this ASG type nonsense, you play by the rules or leave now.