View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Therick67

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
Hopefully, but I am more in the Randy category in terms of how I feel right now. I know I will obviously watch and love hockey...that never goes away but I just dont even notice life without it right now. Furthermore I think both sides are making an incredibly stupid business decision because if hardcore fans like myself, Randy and others have sour tastes than imagine the fringe fan mindset.

I have purposely not even paid attention to it so I dont become more disgruntled, but the NHL has a history of shooting themselves in the foot whenever they gain popularity.
This league has always cared more about the fans they dont have yet, then caring about the ones they do have.

At this point I have alot in my life to keep me busy and I've realized I can live without the NHL (atleast for a little while).

Eventually they will damage the very fanbase that has keep this league alive. Continue to bite the hands that feeds you and you might not like what happens.
JJ killed a loyal fanbase, think of markets that don't have the loyal fansbase the bruins have.