View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 11:02 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark11 View Post
any good free apps you guys know about that has good streaming off live sports/shows
I'm sure there are some free apps out there but quality wise and connectivity wise, they may just end up stressing you out.

I sell this stuff all the time. Your router is just as important as anything else. Get a good router and you should be in good shape as far as less buffering (pausing to load) goes. I have and recommend apple's airport extreme. Works great in the two story house i have. I would then get (if you don't have already) the apple tv, which I also have. Hook it up to your tv with an HDMI then connect to your network/router. After that I would just pay the $20/month for gamecenter, which I also do. I had tried the free sites in the past and the quality just was never that good. I finally caved and signed up for gamecenter. You get all the games, options for either team's broadcast, you can watch the game about an hour or two after it ended on apple tv if you missed it (like a cable box dvr), and the picture quality is pretty damn good.

Obviously hardwiring the router to the appletv with ethernet is always the best connectivity but if not feasible your devices will still work.

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote