Old
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Major4Boarding
Global Moderator
Private Equity

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Quite a few on the Coyotes forum. No great mystery why they don't bother to represent themselves in these threads, however. If you guys were looking for perspective from Glendale residents, you've sure had a funny way of showing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killion View Post
... as rt states above, most fled long ago to the friendlier skys' of their own team page, and cant say that I blame them. Far as I know, two infrequent posters are residents of Glendale, a couple more who are regulars are former residents. Its a difficult situation. The fans are from all over the place, the majority of at least hf members from Scottsdale and environs. They dont really have a voice in whatever the COG does try-on, cant show their support or not at the polls. If ever there was a case for Amalgamation, surely this is it, the potential loss of a sports team affecting the entire region, east and west, the City of Phoenix itself. Even that possibility however is problematical, far too late in the day to be practicable, Phoenix itself in no position to offer financial or logistical support even if they were so inclined to do so, the State as well in no position to be offering much of anything, actually noticeable in their absence.
And this was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks K & RT

The reason I asked was... I don't recall the actual residents posting here. That's on me for not remembering. Yet, I could hardly blame them for not stepping foot in here. For sure.

EDIT: OK - There's one - NHLfan4life.