View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 01:24 PM
BigG44

vCash: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
Hi guys, I come in peace from the Ottawa board. I'm a local graphic designer and I've recently had the privilege to develop the Ottawa Senators Heritage uniform which was a big hit locally and, from what I've heard around the league.

News came out that ownership in Dallas was looking to create a new logo for the franchise as well as uniforms. I've tried to get in touch with marketing and left a message, but as was the case in Ottawa, a fair amount of research was required to come up with the best possible result.

So I was wondering, as local or fans abroad, what are Stars fans hoping for in a potential rebrand/new uniforms?

Cheers!
It sounds like you are wanting to submit an idea, right?

That's awesome, and I'm sure fans on the board would love to see some of your ideas. Unfortunately, the latest news on the subject indicated they were pretty far along in the process. They were already viewing prototypes at the office recently, and someone mentioned the design had to be chosen by December in order for it to debut in 2013.

Unless they started the process over, it would seem like you missed out on making a pitch.

EDIT: Oh yeah ... here's a pretty lengthy debate about what fans on here want --> Link

Last edited by BigG44: 11-09-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Changed newest to news