View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGuy276 View Post
The hell are you talking about? I have been in three altercations, 1 of which, I was partially at fault in and that was in Toronto. The first was a punch meant for the person in front of me, who I now wish received that punch, and this was after the seat I was standing on broke when I jumped.

I have never spoken a single word to the guy who attacked me last night, ever. I only recognize him, because he's an annoying druggie who stands in the middle of the section with a stupid curly mohawk.
If you've been in 3 altercations, you're still part of the problem. Once, it doesn't have to be your fault. Two times, maybe its a crazy coincidence. But three times, you're not innocent of anything. I don't care what you want to say the specifics are. But its not a common occurrence for people to show up and frequently get into fights. And if you're sitting in the South Ward, there should be even less tolerance for it.

And besides. You get into some altercation, security should throw you (and whoever was involved) out. That's it. Little harm done. Its a totally different ball game when you come into the building and break something, be it deliberately or otherwise. You shouldn't be jumping up and down on the seat anyway. What do you expect is going to happen? You should have been kicked out for breaking a seat as it is. As was said, be happy that's all that happened to you then.