View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 02:33 PM
TrillMike

vCash: 500
I was just reading the post DBD made about the new jerseys. Someone in the comments was claiming to have see the mock ups. I don't know how reliable he is, but here's what he said:

"I have seen some of the designs
They have had a few designs, I was able to see 2 of them and have some insight into the situation thanks to an employee I know. I can’t elaborate, they could be fired for showing someone. One was a red-white-blue mockup that i didn’t like and neither did the other people I know who saw it. The other one was very close to what many are assuming…Vancouver. Apparently this is the way Gagliardi wants to go, but who knows. The ideas of logo change, color change are very strong possibilities. The logos I saw were a slightly altered version of today’s, a more drastic alteration, and two very different logos. Expect change. The other kicker is the color green. Don’t hold your breath. Nobody in the organization wants to do green unless it’s a secondary color. I don’t get it. Don’t expect the fans to have much say, and the way meetings have gone, Gagliardi will make the decision. Another frustrating aspect is they have non-hockey non-stars fans providing input. I wish I could’ve taken a picture to show you guys, but I was not permitted. I wanted to post about this a month ago but I wanted to wait until there was some chatter about it. I will try to get more info soon.

by James329 on Nov 8, 2012 3:38 PM PST reply actions "

He also said:
"There was also...
A secondary red and white only uniform, where they basically removed the blue not much was different…which made me throw up a little bit. I think the Vancouver option with a blue and green is more likely though.

by James329 on Nov 8, 2012 3:49 PM PST up reply actions "

If this is true, just wow.