View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 05:00 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
How does Projected Points influence how you decide your starters? Do you go with the hot hand approach?
I've found the projected points are heavily inflated on CBS this year (Yahoo seems to be more accurate). Not exactly sure why. It seems their projections are always what a guy will score if he has a really good week. Probably average around 20 more than reality (for the entire starting lineup). Do projected points influence my decisions? Little. It's always nice seeing a higher projection next to a guy's name, but ultimately I'm always going to start the guy I think is better. Perfect example, CBS has Torrey Smith projected for 15 this week, and 12 for Dez, but I'll start Dez all day long over Torrey.

Quote:
I'm thinking of starting Martin (hot hand) and Ridley (NE destroys BUF) over my better two RBs (Lynch vs. NYJ and McCoy vs. DAL) this week. Good idea? Bad idea?
McCoy's been pretty mediocre this year, and Martin's been way too good lately to sit. Question would just be between Lynch, McCoy and Ridley. Lynch is a little banged up, and Ridley has put up a few stinkers, so I'd go McCoy.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote