View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Puckclektr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
I'd wager that half the hockey fans in the GTA don't even know what junior hockey is, unless their kids happen to be drafted to an OHL team.

If your allegation that there is just too much to do in Toronto is true, why do the Vancouver Giants draw so well? There is every bit as much to do in or near Vancouver during hockey season. In fact, when you take into account the mountains, there's likely more to do in Vancouver than there is in Toronto.

Toronto doesn't support any hockey that isn't the Leafs, unless their kids are on the team. I'm not sure why anyone gets offended by that.
Well city itself, I would say Toronto has more, but if you want to include surrounding areas we have mountains too. Drive an hour and a half to Collingwood which is about the same distance that Whistler is from Vancouver. Not the greatest mountains, but they do. Not to mention beaches of Georgian Bay, Ontario and Erie. Been to the beaches around there. You have better mountains, Toronto has better beaches. Plus Niagara falls offers some pretty good entertainment. But like I said, if you want to keep it to cities, Toronto def. has more to offer.

Puckclektr is offline   Reply With Quote