View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 07:28 PM
William H Bonney

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeissFC View Post
We're less than a month from USA Hockey announcing their preliminary roster. Here's a look at what my roster would be.

http://thehockeyguys.net/2013-world-...oster-outlook/
I can't imagine Henrik Samuelsson has done enough to get into play. His skating isn't good and there's players that can fill his role that Team USA actually liked at the Summer Camp where Henrik was an early cut. I also don't think you'll see two defenseman (Paliotta, Russo) that were early cuts get back into play. I imagine Housley would opt for a better skater like Grzelcyk instead, especially since neither Reilly or Skjei has been all that impressive so far to start their year.

Here's what I see at this point:

Forwards (x17):

Riley Barber
Tyler Biggs
Colin Blackwell
Travis Boyd
Adam Erne
Ryan Hartman
Alex Galchenyuk
John Gaudreau
Rocco Grimaldi
Sean Kuraly
Stefan Matteau
J.T. Miller
Stefan Noesen
Danny O'Regan
Blake Pietila
Vincent Trocheck
Brady Vail

Defense (x10):

Shane Gostisbehere
Matt Grzelcyk
Garrett Haar
Seth Jones
Jake McCabe
Connor Murphy
Mike Reilly
Patrick Sieloff
Brady Skjei
Jacob Trouba

Goalies (x3):

John Gibson
Jon Gillies
Garrett Sparks

I left off Lucia and Kerdiles, who I think are both there if they are in shape and producing by mid-December. A guy like Kuraly probably still has the benefit of doubt from dominating at the summer camp to get an invite to the final camp but he'll need to start producing or that could change as well.