View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM
JSavoire

vCash: 500
I'm not sure how you put out Simmonds as the extra attacker in a game that you're losing when his career totals in goals amounts to 6?! Six goals for a career and he starts the first line, first Penalty Kill and 6th attacker at the end of the game? Boasting one goal on VERY good ice this year? I know many will argue that he shouldn't be on the team period but this is one even I won't put up a defensive argument to. I could understand if he were up there in team scoring and having a banner year but with that type of ice this year he should have some much bigger #'s to justify playing those minutes and in an offensive role. Team can't rely on hoping and praying Gaunce comes back in order to pop a goal. Amongst all those vets who've had opportunities to step up and take the reins I'm surprised not one has. Coaching staff have warned constantly about shaking things up and I'm sure this is going to finally be the start of that. Something has to be done as Malcolm cannot do any more than he has other than scoring from back there. Wonder where the axe falls...