View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 11:40 PM
2Cowen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
I see something different. I see a player who is doing a lot of things correctly, who is just a bit snake bitten. Zibanejad just needs to adjust his timing in order to make more of an offensive impact. He could, and should, up his physical game though. He is a big hitter and if he started running people over, it might create a little bit of extra space for him that might allow him to get his offensive game going. Or his physical play might lead to forcing some key turnovers which in turn may help him get better offensive opportunities.
Sounds eerily similar to Mike Fisher doesnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
Read it over again and would reply the same way.

The only thing 3rd line about Zibanejad is his numbers. If his talent level or approach appears like the zack smiths and Chris Neil's of the world I don't know what more to say to you.
To me he is a hybrid between Fisher and Vermette. He plays the same north-south style of game Fisher has and he is a Fisher lite in terms of physicality. He somewhat has the hands of Vermette but seems to be a step behind at times.

Again, this is what I am seeing him as, AS OF RIGHT NOW. But it could all change and I hope he becomes a top 6 forward for us in the future.

2Cowen is offline   Reply With Quote