View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Baronsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Marincin figures giving the puck away several times in ownzone isn't enough. Ups his game and instead scores an own goal.

OK, this is a ****ing disgrace. Somebody tell these fatcat losers that the Oilers org bussed out a lot of Oiler fans to travel all of the way to this game. Every one of those fans showing more effort then the oilers in the rink.

I can see playing like butt****s in OKC, nobody cares and hardly anybody sees it.

But this here game is getting a lot of exposure and with tomorrows televised contest on National TV.

Will they get their head out of their ass?
Thank goodness nobody does see it here in OKC if this is the norm. This is getting pretty embarrassing, all this NHL talent and they are getting made a fool in the AHL.

After the whole hockey news cover "we pity the fool who has to play against the NHL stacked Barons." I can guarantee you nobody is cringing at the thought of playing us. This team seems full of a bunch of uninterested, soft, and lazy players. I'd gladly take a step down on the talent level to see players who are willing to pay the price to get the job done, not depend on their talent alone.