Thread: NHL 13: Be A Pro Thread
View Single Post
Old
11-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Benzy19

vCash: 500
Started a Be A Pro as a 17 year old RW sniper, played with Ottawa 67's where I lead the league in both goals and points(simulating 3/4 of the year), we were the best team in the league but got beat out in the 3rd round.

Throughout the year I would check on the NHL standings to see what team was gonna be in the bottom 5, hoping for Ottawa(which came 3rd last) and I kept seeing the Ducks trading away players for picks, then they traded away Corey Perry(RW) so I knew that they were going to draft me. And what do you know, the ****ing Anaheim Ducks draft me 1st overall(I'm a Sens fan so this pissed me off) though about asking for a trade but I think I will play one year for them as they kept me up after a pretty bad preseason and after 9 games they moved me up to the 2nd line even though I had only 4 points(1G-3A) and was a minus 6.

My pro is 74 overall and sadly I am the best right winger on the Ducks roster... We are 2-5-2 because Hiller can't save a beach ball and only me, Getzlaf, Ryan and Fowler can create offense.

Benzy19 is offline   Reply With Quote