View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Baronsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDig14 View Post
I get the frustration, but the team is not 0-11.

They are .500 and a bubble playoff team while playing terrible a bunch of times.

This isn't the time for everyone to lose our marbles IMO.
For me personally, I'm not upset with the fact that they are losing games. I'm disappointed with the effort and compete level. Sometimes the puck won't go in and the bounces won't go your way, that's out of your control at times. However, one thing that you can control is your compete level.

I want to see a team that doesn't seem content to get the game over. I want to see a team that even if they fall short, they still give a valiant effort and were willing to pay the price. This seems like a team that feels as if they are the favorites to win every game, and go into it thinking they can come away with a win giving minimal effort.

Tonight was flat out embarrassing, I feel truly bad for the large contingency of Oiler fans who made the 13 hour trip to see that. How many players seemed to show any emotion about the fact they were getting ran all over? Teubert comes to mind, outside of him can you name me three others?