View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Slick View Post
You're arguing against yourself here pal. Its not a comparison at all.

3 simple questions for you...

1, did I bench Kadri tonight or did one of the best minor coaches in the world bench Kadri?

2. Again, who do you take of the Leaf team to "Hand out" a position to Kadri?

3. Do you agree that Kadri has to "take" a spot from a current leaf, or just be handed a position like a gift?

Here is the simplest way to put it: Would you agree that Kadri THUS FARhas been a bust this season?

Some pretty simple questions that require simple answers.
Quote:
It’s no surprise that Dale Hunter preaches the same shot-blocking, defence-first mentality with the Capitals that he did with the Knights. And Alex Ovechkin and Alexander Semin are finding out what the likes of Nazem Kadri and Patrick Kane learned as Knights — that you get benched if you don’t play the way Dale wants you to play.
http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...-family-affair
2. Clarke Macarthur, he is great but his defense and stupid penalties are getting out of hand, great character but no. Lombardi hasn't been in form but then again one takes a while to return from a concussion. David steckel excellent faceoff man but his other area of the game is lacking if he doesn't find other ways to produce he will and can be moved. Carlyle's defense will be more than capable of replacing him, making spots for Kadri available. I can also count trade possibilities but I wont.

3. No one is handed a spot in any team, everyone earns a spot, and he did just that last season in the pre-season schedule, only thing that held him back was his luck, he injured if you remember and that spot was easily scooped up by Frattin. Kudos for Matt to show he isn't willing to back down to his junior and he kept it and kadri went down into the AHL.