View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Talks to Goalposts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
I dont think anyone is giving up on the kids, but only trying to give a proper evaluation of their game at the moment thats all... The Tinordi Ellis pairing has been playing alot lately and you clearly see that Tinordi is playing at a much better level than his partner right now.. Bournival has been looking lost lately, isnt that the truth? No scoring chances in the last 2 games and looks lost on the ice, nothing against the kid, Im a fan as well, but I mean, you have to call a dog a dog.. Thats a pretty young team I think we all agree on this and tonight we could see a Calder cup champion against a bunch of baby rookies, I think we got quite outplayed in all areas of the game, we were just not in the same league..
I think you can stack a lot of how poorly the Holland-Bournival-Gallagher line did over the last two games on the opponent they faced. They play that very up tempo, aggressive style people love against a quality team with good organization and transition. As a result they got consistently burned on Syracuse's ability to absorb their attacks and counter.