View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Mione134

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Make-Believe View Post
Yes... Fehr is the Devil.

Couldn't possibly be that the league offered the PA no reason to take a cut in revenue. And it couldn't possibly be because the players expressed disdain for the other parts of the proposal. It's all on Donald Fehr and his evil plan to **** the fans out of a season of hockey.

I'm sorry, did I call him the devil? Overreaction, much?

Fehr is playing hard ball, which is his job, but from all accounts starting months ago is that he's a pos. Bettman is just as guilty of it. But when we are in serious danger of not having a season at all, and then you've got reports coming out that it was close to being ended but then he starts to play hardball again, what am I supposed to think? It's not one sided, but right now the ball is in Fehr's court and the players need to start thinking about what HAS been discussed.

In the end, yes, it's millionaires talking about millionaires, but enough is enough now and I think Fehr is JUST as guilty as Bettman and right now is pulling a Boras. Sources are even saying he's leaving some information out in the memo's he's giving to players, and why is that? Money.

Either figure this crap out now, or just cancel the whole season. Period.