View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 07:37 AM
cishockeyfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNB Bruins Fan View Post
Dominating performance by UNB tonight...for much of the game they had more goals than STU had shots. I can't remember the Tommies having anything resembling offensive zone pressure the entire game...the shots they did get were one and done. They just couldn't get the puck and when they did gain control all they could do was skate it up to centre and dump it in, since they were too tired from chasing UNB and had to change.

One gripe I have with UNB is that there was absolutely no reason to have guys like Culligan/Carroll, or 4 forwards/1 defenceman, out there on the power play in a 5-1 game with 6 or 7 minutes left. I can't imagine that going over well in the STU room.

Unrelated....just looking at the other boxscores from around the AUS one thing that stood out was the attendance at the games tonight....1200 for Acadia at SMU (which really surprises me), 972 for Dal at X, 1313 for UPEI at Moncton, and 1772 for UNB at STU. Very nice to see.
If you take away the first game of the season Culligan and Carroll were struggling. They needed the time to work on things

cishockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote