View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Habnot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
You clearly don't send Tinordi and Beaulieu in the ECHL as you need them to develop as quickly and good as possible. But I would have had no problem with Ellis and/or Pateryn going in the ECHL for now, even if it's just 1 year. With the injuries, you know that anyway, they'll end up with the Dogs squad as we already seeing it with Stejskal. But up front? They missed the boat. It's one thing to learn and develop. It's another to know your role and develop in a winning environment. With the lack of results, you'll then see players trying to do too much and it won't help. We needed a
Not to beat a dead horse, but the team is competitive defensively. I am really excited to have 5 rookies on D, a great blend of size, mobility, and puck skills. High level competition is the most significant factor that influences development. Being able to provide this to our rookies in the AHL without the pressure of the NHL will pay huge dividends in the future.

All we should care about is how the players arrive in the NHL. It amazes me how many here only watch our prospects through the prism of wins and losses. Finally the Habs have a true development organization where they don't need to rush players to the NHL.