View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Ugene Malkin
Bück Dich Baby!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
Could be, but the same could be said for the league. An argument could be made either way.

We don't have to listen to Fehr's words... Adams came right out and said the owners new "make whole" offer is being grossly misrepresented. He called it the "make partial" provision.

I don't classify a Harvard guy like Adams as a dumb player, so I am giving some merit to what he says.

No matter what I think, there was absolutely no need for yesterday's propaganda **** show from the league. They think this type of stupidity will divide the PA, but I get the sense it will steady their resolve further...

Just another poor miscalculation by the league and that decision could now derail these talks.
No matter what it will be that way with the fluctuation of the increased revenue share percentage, it could go up, down or stay the same. They are 100% counting on a 5% to 7% increase, and if it doesn't guess what, they lose money.

The players want it 100% guaranteed which intern makes it 5% or no deal. For the last CBA they were guaranteed those numbers. Maybe in 2004 the NHLPA, players agents and the players themselves should understand what they're agreeing too.

A deal is a deal, yes they signed those contracts, but they also signed off on the last CBA. If anything the one backing out on the deal are the players. The owners are gonna fallow the new CBA.