View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 02:58 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedDaPuck View Post
Russia allowed 1 goal... So the players on the ice for that goal all received a "-"... Somehow Zharkov's "-" was worse than Yak's... Don't follow your logic....

Now as for Zharkov's play - did you watch at least ONE of his games in Belleville this season??? I did not think so! He generates a lot of scoring chances every night. BUT, Bulls as a team - for some reason are not scoring much. Zharkov has clearly progressed this season (unlike Yak) - he is playing PK (Burnett is trusting him - that says a lot for his improved defensive game), after not having a single shift on PK last season. What would Zharkov bring if he is not scoring? Sound defensive game and physical presence. What would Moroz bring besides the penalty minutes?

Also, look at the overall talent level on the Bulls - its not that high. Zharkov is a finisher, but he does need a good passer to put them in the net more often. Last season he played on the line with Gaunce - and it paid off very well for both of them on the scoresheet.

As for my comment that Yak is not progressing this season - I know it will cause a firestorm here - Larionov after watching the first two games in this series is clearly disappointed with Yak's development; to a point that he stated that it is unfortunate that Yak is not able to play in the AHL this season instead of KHL. (The interview is in Russian and is about two days old).

Now, I am not saying that Moroz is/will be a bad player - but please, stop watching the stat sheets - pay more attention to the actual game. This is not fantasy hockey!
Ive watched all of Yak's games and Moroz's games this year.

And you?

Yak scoring all those goals playing in a pro league against men with meager ice time = no progression in your world.

But Zharkov is all that. I never professed to watching Zharkov play with the colts, but was commenting on the game the other night which I did in fact watch.

Go troll some other board.

I am the Liquor is online now   Reply With Quote