What moves gives Vancouver the best chance to win the cup???
View Single Post
11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Join Date: Aug 2003
Originally Posted by
1. Columbus doesn't need Luongo.
2. We just aquired Dubinsky, he isn't being traded before playing a game.
3. Why get rid of Brassard when his value is at its lowest?
4. What would a rebuilding team like Columbus be interested in acquiring a mediocre 29 year old winger with only one year on his contract?
1. Yes you do need Luongo...you have two completely unproven goalies...actually they are proven, just not proven very good!
2. Dubinsky played well with a great supporting cast...who is the supporting cast in Clb?
3. Clb was doing everything possible to get rid of Brassard last yr...if you can move him why wouldn't you now?
4. If you read the entire post where I repeated the trade was for argument sake not that Higgins is a player of interest for CLb then you wouldn't need to post #4
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by echlfreak