View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 03:24 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I think it all boils down to what the attitude is moving forward. Without a 1st rounder it really hurts the possibility of a rebuild. Ignoring the hope of a Memorial Cup it's hard to rebuild on the run like they tried to do last year and they are now paying for it. Any moves they make it's imperative to try and get a couple 2nd rounders in 2013, even if you have to deal a 2014 2nd rounder to get one for 2013. There are probably only a handful of players you wouldn't trade. There seems to be a lack of leadership right now, it's the same comments after losses they don't make adjustments and lack urgency at times.
I agree about the lack of a 1st rd pick re rebuild as well as trying to get a 2nd rd pick for 2013 in what is a deep draft,replacing 1 in 2014 if possible
Now if and its a big if the spits were sign Schmaltz and Allen,that changes the complexion of things considerably,a lack of a !st rder is not as bad
I do think that a move or 2 is necessary,its just real hard to do in terms of getting value and needs,plus u have to give up