View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 04:30 PM
MonsterSurge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivek View Post
No, but when your supposed top forwards can't score, it's probably not the best idea to dress a guy like Mac, possibly the worst offensive forward in professional hockey, and Farnham, who outside of a couple goals this year for Wheeling, won't contribute much. One of them is enough. Farnham barely scored 20 goals in 130 games at the NCAA level, I'm guessing his 3 goals with Wheeling were more a fluke than anything else. That coupled with Farnham's propensity for penalties, taking a goalie interference in a tied game in the 3rd in his 1st game and taking another penalty down by 1 with a 1:18 left in the last game won't do them much good offensively. Better question is what Farnham was even doing out on the ice with a minute left down by one. I know he had an assist on their only goal but I'd say it's more about Hynes being cut from the same cloth as Byslma. I'm not going to be surprised when Farnham starts getting some pp run.

Ugh, I'm tired of talking about Farnham already. This type of player is always so popular in minor league hockey even though all the penalties they take end up hurting the team as much as their enegery on the ice is supposed to be helping them.

You play those two guys and you're likely having a 4th line that will be chasing the puck every time they're out on the ice.

I hope Uher plays today. He's the good version of Farnham. Draws penalties while playing the agitating style without taking a bunch of them.

You are one angry man!