View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Hottubber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprootsMasterFlex View Post
Based on yesterday's game, I'm curious to hear about how would you compare him to Seth Jone's game and where they are in their development (in comparison)?
My expectations of jones going into the game were quite high. The same would be said for DP. Anytime you are a projected 1 or 2 overall that's a lot of hype. While I think jones had a decent game it's more his size and his potential for a big man I think scouts like.

He is a decent skater and can flick a lot of defenders off due to his size. He is listed at 6'3 or 4 but looks much larger tbh. The one thing that bothered me about him was every time he was on the ice and wants the puck from a teammate he would keep smacking his stick on the ice. Not really a big fan of that move.

Tough to compare him to DP but in terms if skating, composure and puck distribution, pouliot wins. Jones has more of a alex edler or less mean chara type game. When he puts on weight to match his height he will be a strong defender capable at both ends of the ice

Hottubber is online now   Reply With Quote