View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 06:40 PM
The Right Price

vCash: 500
After a few test BaGM's with Columbus and Phoenix I am now really satisfied with the current one I am playing. (Modified sliders, All star AI, EA Rosters). My team is, of course, the Canadiens.

So we are 63 games into the 12-13 season, of which I have played ca 20 games and simulated the rest. I am third in the conference. The day before the trade deadline San Jose (who are 14th in the West) approached me with a deal I couldn't refuse.

MTL: Avtsin, 2013 1st Rd Pick (Currently 26th), Lefebvre
SJS: Clowe, Murray

Clowe and Murray are both UFA's, San Jose doesn't have a 1st round pick since they traded that to Ottawa for Alfredsson at the start of the season (Ottawa will most likely have two top 15 picks). Sharks also have some serious cap issues apparently since Logan Couture has been playing in the AHL all season (leading it in both goals and scoring).

My lines now are

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Bourque
Clowe-Eller-Cole
Gomez-Desharnais-Gionta
Prust-White-Armstrong

Markov-Subban
Gorges-Murray
Kaberle-Diaz

Price
Budaj

Cole and Eller have already managed to score over 20 goals, with pretty much the rest of the top 6 being close to it. Carey Price has been phenomenal in the net. Price leads the league in wins, save percentage (.938), and shutouts (9).

Trying to trade Gionta at the trade deadline though, or at the draft since he still has some value.