View Single Post
Old
11-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Berserker*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap View Post
Agreed. Those two really stood out everytime they were out there. Stone didn't seem to get a lot of ice but I'd guess that's because he's just back from injury. I hope he moves up into Jessiman's spot.

Silf is really improving game to game. Impressive stuff. One thing I really like about our high end forward prospects in Stone, Silf and Zibanejad is that they're all very strong in their own end and in general work very hard defensively. Stone's quite the pickpocket too. He forces a lot of turnovers and creates chances off them.
It was good to see Stone get some power play time as well. Early on this season he was used sparingly if at all.

Both PP units were creating good chances tonight, which is a nice change. So far, Hoffman, DD and Stone seem to be a good combination.

Also I entirely agree with the bolded part; it will be very beneficial going forward if our top six forwards are not only defensively responsible, but actually good defensive players who are fully committed to playing hard in both ends of the ice. If I am not mistaken, Noesen is pretty good defensively as well.

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote