Thread: Today I...
View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 12:14 AM
SauceHockey
Retired

vCash: 500
After multiple tournaments and exhibition games we played our first league game. It was pretty intense 5-5 tie. We had 10 forwards and 5 defenseman during the game. One of our forwards was a call up from house, big guy 6'2 and 250lbs for a 15 year old. He was very slow but worked his ass of for 8-9 minutes he played. I played about 15 to 20 minutes, played one of my better games through the 11 we played. Set multiple chances, created a few and was aggressive on the forecheck even though I panicked with the puck a few times and caused and gave away the puck. We were down by one goal with 3 minutes left when our top dangler deking out 2 guys and scoring an amazing goal. After, with a minute 1:38 left in the game we scored a PP goal. After that we came out to shutdown the opposing team for a minute. Our centerman had the puck in the neutral zone in beetween our blue line and the red lince with space to move and dump but instead he ices it and it comes back for a draw in our zone. He losses the draw they take it in and tie it up 5-5