Thread: Proposal: Van-Tor-Wsh
View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 01:48 AM
mstad101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhNinks View Post
Raymond in '10-'11 had 39 points vs Macarthur's 62, in what World is that basically the same? I guess Kessel was basically the same as Malkin this year.

I've already acknowledged that Macarthur's season was less than stellar last year, but in all likelihood he's a better playmaking winger than every player on your team not named Sedin. Even with a linemate shooting 6% below his career average and some time spent on the 3rd line, Macarthur only had 2 less assists than Higgins.

Anyways, the point is you didn't just say 'I don't want Macarthur', you said he couldn't crack the Canucks top 6 and that he 'clearly isn't' a playmaking winger, which he is. The point is you didn't know what you were talking about and in the very same post you were extremely critical and condescending towards another user for the same thing. Furthermore, if you want to gain a playmaking winger in a Luongo trade I don't know why you wouldn't want Macarthur.
Did you even read my post on the type of playmaking winger me and probably more Ncks fans agree with?

mstad101 is offline   Reply With Quote