View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 03:13 AM
albator71

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ntrovert View Post
What a stupid sterotype. What about Datty? And other Russians who are loyal! The NHL brought this upon themselves. Two lockouts in less then a decade. If they want to stay in Russia I can see why and I would never hold it against them.

Canadian and various other players care about the fans? I guess that is the reason we are playing games right now. That statement has to be the most uneducated one I have ever read on this board
Don't get your panties all in a bunch, If they want to stay in Russia good for them, I can understand that, I have no problem with that, but could they stop *****ing and moaning about the NHL.

I would take a good old Canadian boy over a Russian anytime. How many Russians have sit down at the bargaining table so far with Ferh?

Right now all the NHL's Russians playing in the KHL don't give a rat's ass if the lockout goes on and wipes the entire season. It's didn't take long after the lockout was in effect for all the Russians to jump ship and go back to the Motherland.

Look at Crosby he's trying to find a solution to end the lockout, he's getting involved, where's Ovechkin, Malkin, Datsyuk those guys are long gone, they don't care if the lockout continues or end.

And I'm pretty sure that as soon as the lockout is over they will be the first guys coming back, Russians are not stupid they know where the money is.

albator71 is offline   Reply With Quote