View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Ludwig Fell Down

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
if that is true- pathetic- although the Bruins are in better shape than most. Atleast the Bruins have money to spend, the Canadiens are done, and the Canucks have $4 M to pay 10 players. I kid of course....if Fehr ever agreed to this he should be fired on the spot. Sounds like they are giving this guy ZERO wiggle room. Sounds, again sounds like the owners want this mess to be cleaned up the players. It SOUNDS like if they don't get what they want they are taking their puck and going home.

If no deal is done by next weekend I'm basically shutting the emotions of hockey down. My deadline is November 15th and then I am moving on from reading, posting, or caring one bit about the 2012-13 season. My kids season starts, Providence offers good value, and there is BC and BU games to go to to get my hockey.

this is what happens when greed meets short sightedness meets stubborness. Its a recipe that would make a fly pass.

yeeesh- what a clusterpuck.
Don't forget about the Huskies Dan. For my money, Matthews is still the best rink for watching a game.