Thread: GDT: Norfolk vs. Binghamton
View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Carelton CA

vCash: 500
Out of town this AM and didn't see the feed. Just some comments after reading this thread and the box score.

From what I've seen, this team has very few guys willing to play a physical game, not just a fight, but willing to finish their checks. Let's stop sitting back and play some attack hockey and use our speed. I thought the theory Bruce, Bob and the org had was "we are going to have 4 lines that can skate and play". I love Rosehill for what he does but he does not need to play every night, this is a development league and he is fully developed. Not every night is going to be a slug fest. That said, DSP has got to play a more physical game night in and night out. Right now they are not a tough team to play against.

Why were Sami and Wagner out of the line up last night? Rest? Both are key to the special teams one on the PP and one on the PK and face-offs. Then the big mystery, why was Holland not on the 1st PP. I understand trying to get some guys going offensively, but Holland should be on the ice anytime there's a man advantage for as long as he wants.

I'm a big Bobkov fan but that is his 2nd really bad performance in a row. Except for the post saving his life last week 4 or 5 times, he would have been pulled in that game as well. May be time to get a 3rd goalie in for a couple of weeks to see if that motivates him.

Carelton CA is offline   Reply With Quote