View Single Post
11-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Tortious Beadicus
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by cobra427 View Post
Just win, no marketing needed? Right...I can't wait to see all the responses when the deal with JIG gets completed. I have been watching the expert analysis on this thread, and all the reasons why the coyotes are gone, so it should be fun seeing more analysis paralysis on why they should be gone and how stupid COG is for keeping them...Can't wait....
Sure. And I hope it works out better for you than these did:

09-09-2012, 11:24 PM cobra427
I suspect a deal will get worked out shortly, like this week. The NHL and JIG can outsmart the COG all day long, with a creative deal, that gives the COG some window dressing (delay and protection), while keeping JIG investors warm and fuzzy. The reaction on this board will be interesting since nobody thinks this will get done, can't wait for that.....
09-13-2012, 04:52 PM cobra427
It would be something if the AMF, Coyote sale, and Doan signing happen on the very same(last) day, right before a lock out...
08-05-2012, 06:47 PM cobra427
I said the tax petitioners would fail, they failed. The reasons don't matter (CF has reasons), (we can rationalize all day long) just the end result. I had rather be lucky then good any day, so think as you wish.
08-04-2012, 12:32 AM cobra427
tax petitioners failed, now the appeal failed. Par for the course, not rocket science given the facts. I can't wait to here the legal experts explanation on how this is going to somehow be overturned.
07-30-2012, 09:02 PM cobra427
This is not a surprise, the case was very weak, just like cobb/jones, or the gift tax issue, which GWI will conveniently bow out, once the political/legal maneuvering is over. Good luck on appeal, chances are slim and none.