Johnny Heismanziel Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
11-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Originally Posted by
End of Line
1. Collin Klein (2,020 YDS 12td 3int, 748 YDS rush 18 TD's)
2. Braxton Miller (1,753 YDS 14 TD's 6 INT's, 1,106 YDS rush 16 TD's)
3. Johnny Manziel (2,780 YDS 18 TD's 6 INT's, 1,014 YDS rush 15 TD's)
4. Marqise Lee (98 Receptions, 1,447 Yards Rec, 13 TD's)
5. Kenjon Barner (1,360 YDS 19 TD's)
Regarding Te'o, if a defensive player is up for the Heisman, they need more than 5.5 TFL and 1.5 sacks. He can be a coverage guy all he wants but his stats aren't that great for a ILB other than INT's.
Any reason why Miller's over Manziel? Just curious, not trying to say it's not right or anything.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by LatvianTwist