View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 03:42 PM
The Right Price

vCash: 500
Played almost the whole day today LOL, great Sunday.

So 1 hour before the trade deadline Montreal made a shock move when I traded my captain Gionta to Detroit for Pulkkinen straight up. I had to save some cap if I wanted to have any opportunity to resign Subban, Clowe and maybe Murray for next season.

Rest of March MTL played a bit above .500 hockey but in the last ten we played 7-3-1 which meant we finished with 104 points and the 1st overall in the league (tied on points with Pittsburgh and Vancouver but we had more ROW's). Price posted 10 shutouts (tied with Halak) and 41 wins and he should win the Vezina. Cole was a huge part of the late season form and he ended with 34 goals.

First round of the Playoff I face the Maple Leafs. They won the first 3 games, 2 in OT. I clawed back though and game 7 ended 8-6 to Montreal in the Bell Centre. Clowe scored a hat trick in that game.

The next round was easy. Montreal swept the Rangers 4-0. We had a advantage over them the whole regular season as well.

Now we are in the conference finals against Penguins, who beat Flyers 4-3 and then Jets 4-3. Game 1 went to Penguins 3-1 but Game 2 to Canadiens 6-4.

In the western finals it is Red Wings and Blue Jackets (CBJ are leading 2-0).