View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Fanpuck33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by m9 View Post
I think you're giving him too much credit, doubt he puts any thought behind who he starts stuff with.
I was excited when I heard a fighter from Mansfield was gonna be on the show. Then I saw him and immediately thought he was gonna be a tool. Sadly, I was spot on. The sad part is that producers are eating him up because they thinks that's what people want to see. Seeing the way he acts, I really worry about his wife and kids. Dude is unstable.

I watched the show for a few years now, but this season is really making me re-think things. I enjoyed the live season, but the "viewers" apparently like all the BS that goes on in the house, so they ditched the new format and went back to the old. I had never really thought about how the UFC sets up bad things to happen. They take 16 dudes competing against each other and makes them live in a place where they only have a pool table, a swimming pool, and endless amounts of alcohol to entertain themselves with. When you think about it, it's sick to setup that situation.

Fanpuck33 is offline   Reply With Quote