View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 05:02 PM
StungbySting

vCash: 500
JP Anderson is the only reason the Sting won today. He stood on his head during a horrible 2nd period and made the saves he had to in the 3rd. JB must have kicked over a few garbage cans during the second intermission because the boys showed up for the 3rd. Good to see Josh Chapman get his first OHL goal.

Now the team is one third through the season there are going to be some huge decisions as to what direction the team is going in. Do they become buyers or sellers at the trade deadline? Anyone heard anything about David Nemecek? Seems like he's been a healthy scratch for almost half of the games I've been to this year. Kind of seems like a waste of an Euro spot to me.

I think the Sting are in a spot to be buyers at the deadline. They have the goaltending (if healthy) that can steal them games. The defence could use someone with a bit of a nasty streak that isn't afraid to clear the front of the net. I'd like to see a second line center added that can score too. I wonder if the team would dangle DeAngelo and see what they could get for him? Josh Leivo and Justin Sefton would look good in a Sting jersey.

Last edited by StungbySting: 11-11-2012 at 07:57 PM.